Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Semeste Ends, Reintegration Three-quarters In

Somehow, someway in the deepest universe, the semester has almost ended. It's rather frightening, actually. One and half more years until a change happens in almost every portion of my life. Different home. Different church. Different friends. Different learning.

For the first few years of my life, I had one circle of friends. Then second grade rolls around, and new circumstances. Then ninth grade comes about, and reintegration into society starts. Now I think I almost the reintegration is about three-fourths through. Maybe by the time I leave, it'll have finished.

It's very weird, trying to be "in". I like to consider myself nonconformist, but I've already changed from the five months I've been in a new school. Very odd. Still off, I suppose.

How many times has the word "I" been used in the last few paragraphs?

Argh. Way too many times.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

you are doing a darn fine job, Ms. 4.0, not only do you have a 4.0 (I know you do, you have to, if you didn't it would be the biggest shock of the century) in school but so far you seem to have a 4.0 in the social grade. Congrats!