Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Addiction Continues...

Why, oh why did I start this blog? I have a blog. It's nice. But then the new fancy one comes about, and I start one on here. This a disease, people. It's ridiculous.

Yet I figure since I titled this 'Book Learning', I can sufficiently rant about school here, and other stuff at my other blog. Occasionally, of course, they will intermingle, as addictions are wont to do. But that's just how I'll try to keep my sanity, mmmkay?

I should really be doing my AP essays right now. I know why I didn't do them eariler. Because on Wednesday I lent my book out, on Thursday I rationalized I could do it Friday, then yesterday I rationalized that by the time I realized I had homework, I was too tired to do it. And now I'm stuck on Saturday with a birthday party to go to that will last well into the afternoon.

I know some people who would go 'Pshaw' at that, but...yeah. I fret. It's a problem. At least my other homework's done.

Yes, get used to this nonexistent people. Though I don't ramble at school (much), I will ramble when talking about school.

It's a disease, people.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

haha, you never cease to make me scratch my brain in complete...eh appreciation for duty to the homework movement...yeah, so, uh, you have fun at the birthday party and dont drink too much beer! er, punch, i mean soda. I just woke up, give me a break. Don't worry about your homework because $5 says it will get done, knowing you. Adios y hasta domingo