Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Question of my Life

To paraphrase: "Why am I so dedicated to the homework movement?"

Because...

1) When I wasn't, I drove my mother crazy and made her hate me.

2) If I don't care, I don't get much help in college.
A) I'm white and have both of my parents. I don't get government aid.
B) My future major doesn't have any attached scholarships.
C) I don't want my parents bankrupt trying to pursue my dream.

3) My intelligence always made me feel unique. So that's what I hang onto. This is what makes me, me. Without it, I'm a slacker with a sarcastic sense of humor.

4) If I don't show dedication to the smallest of homeworks, what kind of an adult will I be?

There are probably more reasons, pettier ones, like, "My pride won't let me get a low grade", but there's are my top four.

No comments: